Element's Urban Networking Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im looking for new foods to eat, I don't eat meat and I need info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raven1014

Im looking for new foods to eat, I don't eat meat and I need info Empty
PostSubject: Im looking for new foods to eat, I don't eat meat and I need info   Im looking for new foods to eat, I don't eat meat and I need info EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Element
Admin

Im looking for new foods to eat, I don't eat meat and I need info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im looking for new foods to eat, I don't eat meat and I need info   Im looking for new foods to eat, I don't eat meat and I need info EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

There are three different ways to start eating live raw food. First is just eating start from the plant. It's easy, just pick and eat. Next, sprouting. It's fun and easy to do! :-) Just place some seeds such as sunflowers, garbonzo beans, alfalfa, peas, ect. into some water and watch them grow. Soon these seeds will be packed full of life. Yours to use not only in your raw food diet but can also be enjoyed in stir frys and other meals. Last but not least is juicing. Juicing is when you take these sprouts and combine them with other fruits and vegetables to make a protein packed 'juice'. When making juice out of higher foliage plants such as wheat grass; you must use a press style juicer to extract all the juice and nutrients. This is necessary because your body can not breakdown this much plant matter efficiently. When juicing conventional fruits and vegetables where pulp doesn't create a problem on your digestive system, any juicer will do.
Back to top Go down
https://elementsurbannetwork.board-directory.net

Im looking for new foods to eat, I don't eat meat and I need info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Element's Urban Networking Society :: Eating RAW & Juicing-
Jump to: